Tuscan Chicken and Veggies - CEiMB




When I saw this was picked and who selected it, I knew, this was going to be a winner.  Margaret is someone I admire a great deal and trust whatever she chooses, to be delicious.  Check out her blog and you will understand why I say this.

Ellie has come through, in the past, with her meat and poultry recipes and I was looking forward to eating this one.  I was not disappointed.  She highlighted tomatoes and zucchini as her vegetables of note.  As tomato lovers, this was fine.

I actually have made this twice already.  That means, it is a successful recipe and I think it is one that most people would enjoy.  It is not elegant or elaborate.  It is simply good food with good flavor.

In the Oven


Comments

  1. We really liked this one too! Next time I am going to add onions to mine however. I thought it needed just a touch more flavor. Yours looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We used this recipe as a side dish, omitting the chicken. It was so good. The veggies had heaps of delicious flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Chaya, Margaret is definitely one to trust :D Between her and Ellie, I knew it would be a winner, and the dish didn't let me down. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love simple homey dishes like this. And since I got injured, I'm drawn to one-dish recipes that are quick and easy to make. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost