Joy of Kosher

I want to share with you that I have been written up at Joy of Kosher. This is a site for everyone. Take a look and you will find recipes that you will want to make immediately. It is a comprehensive site with recipes for anything and everything kosher.

Jamie Geller is the author ----- "Jamie Geller is the only cookbook author who wants to get you out of the kitchen – not because she doesn’t love food – but because she has tons to do. As “The Bride Who Knew Nothing” Jamie found her niche as everybody’s favorite cook next-door. Specializing in scrumptious meals that are a snap to prepare, she authored the Quick & Kosher Cookbook series and is co- founder of the Kosher Media Network, which recently launched the Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller magazine and companion website JoyofKosher.com, a social network for foodies. Jamie hosts the popular Quick & Kosher cooking show online at youtube.com/joyofkosher and on-air on JLTV."

Jamie has two cookbooks out and is working on her third. You have seen some of her recipes on my blogs and will be seeing more.

Here is Jame and a few of her dishes.


avatar

Cilantro Scallion Challah Rolls
Grilled Chicken and Peach Kabobs

Red, White and Blue Watermelon Sundaes
Miso Kale Salad


This is just a sampling of what you will find. I am betting, you will want to see more and try a few recipes out. What's stopping you? Go on, don't be shy. Send my regards to Jamie.


Latest Giveaways :




There is a lot more so drop in for a cup of tea and do stay a while.

Comments

  1. I'll have to check out her cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a festive wonderful time Love this Kosher style roundup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to check it out. I grew up eating kosher but I don't anymore. I rarely eat pork but occasionally will make something traif. The recipes you show in the photos look wonderful. I especially like the way she's done the challah, I need to try that

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will be back again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost