Fried Rice - Donna Hay

****I have decided to move my Donna Hay posts here from My Sweet and Savory since I have put it to sleep.  I love my Donna recipes and want to share them with you.  There will be several new posts brought over and I do hope you make some of them.  Donna produces good recipes.***


It is good that our Donna Hay pick for this week is Fried Rice.  I do have rice.  I must admit, my recipe, is different than the other gals because I was missing many of the ingredients and could not fit another shopping trip into my schedule.  This is Gaye's choice. The recipe is from Modern Classics Book I, page 148.

I had some dehydrated chili which I used for the heat in place of the real thing.  Since, I am attempting to use up the defrosted frozen veggies, I added corn, peas and carrots to my rice.  


We lost our power again for a few hours which is a little frightening.  With another storm on its way, I hope this is not a warning to get ready for the dark and cold again.  I do have to get to the store, just in case.

Linked to  Treasure Box Tuesday      Tuesdays Table           Gluten Free & DIY Tuesdays       Southern Special       What’d you Do this Weekend?                                                    Fat Tuesday      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost