Spinach and Ricotta Bake - Donna Hay

****I have decided to move my Donna Hay posts here from My Sweet and Savory since I have put it to sleep.  I love my Donna recipes and want to share them with you.  There will be several new posts brought over and I do hope you make some of them.  Donna produces good recipes.***


My Donna Hay group made this, in September as did I but I could not find my photos.  Either, I forgot to take any or I deleted them, by mistake.  Bottom line, I did not post this, at that time.  I made it again, tonight, and want to share what it looked like.

It was a snap to make.  While the pasta was cooking, I mixed the Ricotta, spinach, kale, sour cream, and Parmesan plus salt and black pepper.  I accomplished this quickly and all I had to do then, was to mix the cheese mixture with the pasta (I used Penne).  It went into the oven for 25 minutes and we had comfort food for dinner.

The recipe called for two layers, pasta on the bottom and cheese mixture, on top.  I chose to mix it all together.


******Please check out the other WWDH bakers and see what they are sharing with us.******* Kayte            Gaye          Sarah          Margaret



Linked to Full Plate Thursday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost