spinach, feta and pine nut baked risotto - Donna Hay


I selected this dish for this week.  It is the kind of dish that will always call my name.  Especially after refilling the arborio jar when it didn't need it is as  anincentive to make more risotto.  Who could turn away nice and creamy rice like this?

This is for my Donna Hay group, WwDH. Wednesdays With Donna Hay.  You can find all of the links here.  Please do go and see what others have done with this dish.

As it turned out, we made risotto, two weeks in a row but this is the kind of dish that is usually welcome.  I selected it for the spinach and feta.  Actually, I forgot to  add the nuts.

Spinach, feta and pine nut baked risotto - 

The ingredients are  arborio rice,  chicken stock, parmesan. butter. sea salt and cracked black pepper, baby spinach leaves, feta, and  pine nuts.   Sounds like a good combination and it is.

Since this is baked in the oven, it is easier to make than the top of the stove type when you are adding as you go along in time.  This is basically cover and bake.  A snap to do........and ever so creamy.

Eat and enjoy.
Linked to Waste Not Want Not Link Party     Tuesday's Table     Showcase Your Talent Thursday      What's Cooking Wednesday    Full Plate Thursday

Comments

  1. Looks delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is delicious. It is good to see you. It has been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a good one, and so easy - great pick Chaya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I agree with you and the others. It was supremely easy and very tasty. Thanks! I think spinach and cheese are always good together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I agree with you and the others. It was supremely easy and very tasty. Thanks! I think spinach and cheese are always good together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How did you get that green color? Mine wasn't green at all...am just wondering because when there is a difference like that I always wonder if I did it right? lol It looks good green, I was just curious. This was a great pick, we loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your risotto looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing with Waste Not Want Not Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments are a part of making my day bright and shiny. I value your advice, criticism and viewpoints.

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Chicken San Choy Bau

Brussels Sprouts - Power Food - Re-post

Carrot Cake _ Power Food - repost